Deferred Action Records Request Step 1, Please Enter All Information
This is an official request for an aspect of the student record. The information contained in this request should be considered private. Please complete all information in full and then finalize the order process via electronically initialing this document.
The District will help our current students and graduates apply for this opportunity as best we can by providing available enrollment histories and school transcripts:
- For individuals who were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- For individuals who came to the United States before reaching their 16th birthday
- For individuals who have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007
- For individuals who entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012
- For individuals who are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (ED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States
Please select the 'Close' button to hide this message and then select the 'Add An Address' button in order to input the shipping address for your order.
In order to eliminate the risk of identity theft, we must ensure that you correctly enter the 'captcha' data below.
Please select the 'Close' button to hide this message and then enter the captcha value in order to complete for your order.